There are some things that a driver involved in a car crash should not do and certain things they need to do when they are involved in an accident with fallen powerlines close by. These things are important if the car accident victim is going to be compensated, or simply die, that was involved in a San Diego collision.
- First, you have to stay in the car. It acts as an insulator in many cases, keeping your from an electrocution accident. The worst thing a car crash victim can do after an accident is go it alone against the insurance company without representation. It has been proven time and time again that going it alone against the insurance company that should pay compensation for the injuries that were sustained in the crash. What occurs instead is that the insurance company adjustors, agents and attorneys will put the injured victim on the defense, they will even attempt to place blame on the victim to lower the amount of compensation they offer.
- The worst thing a car crash victim can do after an accident is to not call the police, because the other driver does not want them too, not having a police report can mean it will be extremely difficult to get a fair settlement for any injuries that have occurred. The injuries will mean time to heal, which also means loss of work and hospital bills. Even if the car crash victim believes they have not been injured they still need to call the police, since not all injuries are visible or even hurt when they first occur.
- The worst thing a car crash victim can do is to offer opinions about who is at fault in the car collision.
The things the accident victim should do if they have not been severely injured.
- Call the police, make sure there is a police report made.
- Trade information with the other car crash victims, including insurance information.
- Get the names and phone numbers of anyone that witnessed the collision.
- Speak with a San Diego car crash attorney, one with experience will be able to protect the rights of the car crash victim and they will fight the insurance company attorneys to get a fair amount of compensation for the injured car crash victim.
- Do not speak to the other driver’s insurance company; refer them to the experienced car crash attorney. The reason for this is because they will try to get the injured victim to admit fault or partial fault in the collision so they can pay less compensation.
If you were injured in an automobile accident, contact a car accident attorney for burns injuries at Ehline Law Firm PC to learn more about your substantial legal rights. 633 W 5th St. #2890, Los Angeles, CA 90071-2005. 213.596.9642.
The Herald | HeraldOnline.com
Several promising efforts included among 2013's summer movies
“Getaway” — Ethan Hawke is a burned out race car driver thrust into a do-or-die mission behind the wheel when his wife is kidnapped. With Jon Voight. □ “White House Down” — Summer ... “Turbo” — A freak accident finds a garden snail in the ...
A look at why the Benghazi issue keeps coming back
911 dispatchers confirm a "severe" ATV accident occurred in Fayette County on Cunard Road. That is in the Gatewood area of the ... has some explaining to do. O.J. Simpson's former lawyer defended himself point-by-point Friday against allegations he ...
and more »